King's College London Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Watch this thread
xRainyDays
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve heard that KCL doesn’t mainly have clearing apart from some nursing courses and a couple others. Does anyone know if Midwifery goes into clearing?
Uni234
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xRainyDays)
I’ve heard that KCL doesn’t mainly have clearing apart from some nursing courses and a couple others. Does anyone know if Midwifery goes into clearing?
Hi there, I’m hoping pharmacy goes into clearing aswell. We just have to wait and see to be honest
Ausicks
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hoping any Business/Law courses go into clearing.
Faz.11234
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Uni234)
Hi there, I’m hoping pharmacy goes into clearing aswell. We just have to wait and see to be honest
I'm hoping Pharmacy does too, but I am very much doubting it will be especially since Kings put a list of courses on their website which will most likely be in clearing and probably won't change :\

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/clearing/available-courses
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ausicks)
Hoping any Business/Law courses go into clearing.
I have a nasty feeling law won’t be available even under the superstar scheme which is a Shame as KCL is my dream uni and i would really like to switch to there
Uni234
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Faz.11234)
I'm hoping Pharmacy does too, but I am very much doubting it will be especially since Kings put a list of courses on their website which will most likely be in clearing and probably won't change :\

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/clearing/available-courses
I believe it’s been in clearing every year even last year with the problem they had with a level results. But we will see next week hopefully
scythe2003
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone know how popular electronic engineering is at King's? My offer is ABC with an A in maths but I feel like I'm going to get ABB with an A in history
Uni234
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys do we need to call kings on clearing or is their a self application form online
the_icy_goldfish
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Uni234)
Guys do we need to call kings on clearing or is their a self application form online
Idk I’m wondering that too
random_matt
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the_icy_goldfish)
Idk I’m wondering that too
There was a form to fill out, but now it is a waiting game until Tuesday.
the_icy_goldfish
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by random_matt)
There was a form to fill out, but now it is a waiting game until Tuesday.
Do i need to fill the form out now?
random_matt
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the_icy_goldfish)
Do i need to fill the form out now?
Not sure if the link is still available.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Kcl has said it’s not having any spaces for clearing or adjustment this year but not sure what that means for the superstar scheme
random_matt
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Kcl has said it’s not having any spaces for clearing or adjustment this year but not sure what that means for the superstar scheme
They already had several since July, and have a list of what is likely to appear on results day.
Donahmed786
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Name:  F81AED67-80A5-485D-84E6-FCE5F3A3B261.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  133.2 KB
:/
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Donahmed786)
Already said this but no one believed me , if you scored A*A*A and above it might be worth applying under the superstar scheme but I’m highly doubtful it will work ( still worth a go tho)
Donahmed786
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Already said this but no one believed me , if you scored A*A*A and above it might be worth applying under the superstar scheme but I’m highly doubtful it will work ( still worth a go tho)
I have a feeling they won’t have it this year; I’m guessing grade inflation will be mad this year.
random_matt
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Donahmed786)
They changed their tune the space of 24h. They did have 12 courses the day before listed on their website. Guess A-Level results they are shifting through changed that. Sucks for anyone who wanted a place.
Uni234
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by random_matt)
They changed their tune the space of 24h. They did have 12 courses the day before listed on their website. Guess A-Level results they are shifting through changed that. Sucks for anyone who wanted a place.
Do you think they will change it a slight chance on clearing day
Zeus19
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Can someone please tell me kings contact number that i can use to call them on results day. Thank u
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads