i have my mocks tomorrow and i am TERRIFIED

Watch
Iwanttobesmart
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
dont know why i am making a thread about it but i am so scared, i feel like im going to sh*t my pants aslifjkasljfklafnlka i feel like my tummy is doing somersaults
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Well you have done all that you could. There is nothing much you can do now that can change your result, so the best thing to do is to relax. Make sure you get a goodnights sleep, eat well, do something you enjoy. If you do a little studying it will probably be fine but don't overdo it now. Try to relax. Que sera sera and all that.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Iwanttobesmart)
dont know why i am making a thread about it but i am so scared, i feel like im going to sh*t my pants aslifjkasljfklafnlka i feel like my tummy is doing somersaults
This was me exactly 1 week ago today. Trust me on this I stressed too much. Walked into my first exam panicked and it just ruined everything but as the week went on I adjusted and my exams later on in the week went so much better and whilst I’m not really sure on the grades that I will get I will be satisfied with just think about the feeling when they’re over and the relief because that’s all that got me through the week. In conclusion don’t stress. What happens will happen and you have a year to improve.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Stop overreacting, it's just an exam, pass or fail just move on.
chokemetaehyung1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
When I have an exam, I usually do an all nighter. It's better than sleeping because at least you can memorise and practice. Plus you can sleep or nap once the exam is finished
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (39)
14.61%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (86)
32.21%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (32)
11.99%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.61%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.24%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
26.22%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed