Ecop
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
Ive recently checked my UCAS, I knew it was asking for me to send proof of my A Levels and one GCSE, but I didn't realise the deadline was for the 1st of June. I've been calling people at admissions for the past few days but have been passed onto different people who also haven't given me an answer on what to do. I don't have my A level certificates due to covid risk of picking them up from the school. Please can someone help as I'm worried it means I've lost my place
WazzWazz98
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ecop)
Hi,
Ive recently checked my UCAS, I knew it was asking for me to send proof of my A Levels and one GCSE, but I didn't realise the deadline was for the 1st of June. I've been calling people at admissions for the past few days but have been passed onto different people who also haven't given me an answer on what to do. I don't have my A level certificates due to covid risk of picking them up from the school. Please can someone help as I'm worried it means I've lost my place
if youve missed the deadline you might have missed out but you wont know for sure until someone from admissions confirms
keep trying op and hope it works out
University of Salford
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ecop)
Hi,
Hi Ecop,

How long ago did you sit your exams and would you be able to collect them from your school? If yes, once you have them, you will need to take a clear photograph and email them to Admissions as soon as possible (the email address will be on your offer letter).

If you are unable to collect certificates from school, you will need to contact the exam board(s) and order replacement copies - if this is the case I would recommend you do this at your earliest opportunity as it can take quite a while for them to be produced.

As long as your UCAS is not showing that you have been declined, your offer still stands.

Best wishes,
Alison
University of Salford
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.76%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (88)
32.47%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (33)
12.18%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.49%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.17%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.11%

Watched Threads