Turn on thread page Beta

I think my friend infected me... watch

ReputationRep:
    I was at my friends house before and she's a beauty student doing a course in nails or something . Anyway, she asks me if she can give me a manicure and I'm all "go for it"

whilst she's filing away at my nails She's somehow managed to file away at my skin under the nail on both my baby fingers :|. Now one of them is completely black and I don't know if it's infected or dry blood. I washed my hand to see if it was blood but it didn't come out

She also cut open my thumb with a pair of lethal cuticle cutter things. There was a lot of blood. I'm not even exagerrating because on my course I'm being bitten by a load of different animals all the time anyhoos.

If it is infected how will I uninfect it??

Needless to say, I shall not let her give me a manicure again.

ReputationRep:
    Go to your GP ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    dear god... lol.... first time doing a manicure???? Bless her..... Yea go to a GP anyway get it looked at

ReputationRep:
    I hope she fails her course! That sounds painful/nasty!
    Go to the Doctor, it could be an infection, my friend got one from a manicure once

ReputationRep:
    Dear lord it really does hurt!
    The one I think might be infected doesn't really hurt that much compared to my other baby finger and sliced open thumb though. Strange....
    She won't fail her course though. She took some make up course last year and passed that but I wouldn't let her come no where near me with any form of make up. They pass anything and everything at her college

ReputationRep:
    I was really hoping this thread had something to do with zombies. sigh...

ReputationRep:
    oh jesus thats bad! definately go to the doctor and don't let your friend ever practice on you again! if she tried to curl your eyelashes she would probably end up blinding you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kwalis)
    I was really hoping this thread had something to do with zombies. sigh...
    If you see kerrie first thing in the morning then it could be about zombies. Hah tis funny she talks in her sleep about finance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wallflower*)
    oh jesus thats bad! definately go to the doctor and don't let your friend ever practice on you again! if she tried to curl your eyelashes she would probably end up blinding you...
    One time she tried to tint my eyelashes. I was like "dear lord no woman." I love her, but not enough to be blinded by her

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 19, 2008
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.