LV151
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey can anyone help me out and tell me the topics in the paper 2 2020 psychology exam, i know wundts introspection and biological approach is in it, but more help will be appreciated.Thanks
yellowtaco
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LV151)
Hey can anyone help me out and tell me the topics in the paper 2 2020 psychology exam, i know wundts introspection and biological approach is in it, but more help will be appreciated.Thanks
For biopsych there is an 8 mark question asking to you outline and evaluate research into split brain. ( Sperry’s research), 16 marker on approches asking you to describe and evaluate operant conditioning. The question had an item describing a psychologist who was trying to reduce the use of plastic bottles in school. 4 marker on evaluating psychodynamic approach and a 2 mark on defence mechanisms. Research method has a 12 marker on designing your own observational experiment ( observing pupil’s social interaction- talk about ethical issues, event sampling and inter observer reliability act.) you also had to look at a table of results and analyse the results for standard deviation & mean, mode etc. There was a 4 mark on neurotransmitters and inhibition, also make sure you know the order of the psychosexual stages ( oral, anal, phallic latency and genital), and be able to say which parts of the brain are responsible for certain function such as processing colour etc ( this question had a table and you put in a letter that corresponds with the labels on the brain). There was also a research method question asking you which type of statistical test to use and it was worth 7 marks. That all for PAPER 2. Some of these questions can be found on AQA psych 2021 Assessment Materials- no MS tho. hope this helps x
yellowtaco
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yxsrarmxdn)
is this for ocr
no, it's for AQA
LV151
Rep:
?
(Original post by yellowtaco)
no, it's for AQA
Thanks you so much, however i think this is A level not AS, as We do not do bio psych amd psychodynamic is a level only.
yellowtaco
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LV151)
Thanks you so much, however i think this is A level not AS, as We do not do bio psych amd psychodynamic is a level only.
oh sorry- i guess i didn't read properly
LV151
Rep:
?
(Original post by yellowtaco)
oh sorry- i guess i didn't read properly
all good, you were kind enough to help out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads