Turn on thread page Beta

the joys of being gay! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silkymouse1)
    I'm just wondering if you think there is such thing as a straight entity?
    Magiccarpet is hoping to post something offensive enough to earn a warning...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    I never understood the "condoms are evil" argument. In the right environment, sex is for pleasure and intimacy, and secondarily for procreation.
    Thing is many people believe that children are a gift from God (not arguing that) and that by preventing reproduction you are killing future babies (they don't consider the fact that when masturbating men are also releasing semen which will die in a similar way though)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topdude)
    are there any types of animals in which every single member of the specie is gay, no there is not. there are species where some of the members are gay and they are the bad ones.
    There are yes species which have certain customs that include what you'd consider homosexual actions...

ReputationRep:
    Magiccarpet is hoping to post something offensive enough to earn a warning...
    I don't think he/she will succeeed purely on this line of thought then.
    It's not offensive. It just seems rather stupid to me. :rolleyes:

L

ReputationRep:
    are there any types of animals in which every single member of the specie is gay, no there is not. there are species where some of the members are gay and they are the bad ones.
    I think you're the first Hindu I've met in debate on these forums, and you're as persistant as - um, a very persistant thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    There are yes species which have certain customs that include what you'd consider homosexual actions...
    i mean a specie in which every1 is gay completely gay (and i mean gay not bi so they cant have sex with a member of the opposite sex in the mating season). this could obviously never happen, coz they will die out!

ReputationRep:
    Thing is many people believe that children are a gift from God (not arguing that) and that by preventing reproduction you are killing future babies (they don't consider the fact that when masturbating men are also releasing semen which will die in a similar way though)
    Well, taking that argument to the logical limit, every woman between the age of 13 and menopause should be constantly pregnant. There isn't any scriptural backing for that point of view, it is purely cultural and not religious.

ReputationRep:
    i mean a specie in which every1 is gay completely gay (and i mean gay not bi so they cant have sex with a member of the opposite sex in the mating season). this could obviously never happen, coz they will die out!
    right but didn't you say that the bad thing was to have homosexual sex (as in the non virgin gay can't be saved)? so, what I'm saying is that there are species where this homosexual sex is a common practice (even if they do reproduce with the opposite gender as well)

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's any method a species could form and die out within one generation in any of the creation models...

ReputationRep:
    I think you're the first Hindu I've met in debate on these forums, and you're as persistant as - um, a very persistant thing?
    thank u!

ReputationRep:
    Well, taking that argument to the logical limit, every woman between the age of 13 and menopause should be constantly pregnant. There isn't any scriptural backing for that point of view, it is purely cultural and not religious.
    I know... which is why I'll agree with you that this belief is nonsensical...

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there's any method a species could form and die out within one generation in any of the creation models...
    whoa reading that hurt my head. what do u mean?

ReputationRep:
    I know... which is why I'll agree with you that this belief is nonsensical...
    Yes, but when you meet these people again, remember that not all of their arguments are based on the Bible, even if that's the impression they're giving...

And Topdude, I meant that a gay species could not exist, because there wouldn't be any offspring to keep it going...

ReputationRep:
    by the way fishpaste when u read this thanks 4 the neg rep!!! (no seriously, im not even being sarcastic)

ReputationRep:
    And Topdude, I meant that a gay species could not exist, because there wouldn't be any offspring to keep it going...
    oh seen, thats actually the same point as mine!

ReputationRep:
    by the way fishpaste when u read this thanks 4 the neg rep!!!
    ...It's hardly surprising, really, is it?

ZarathustraX :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarathustra)

It's funny, I was expecting people to neg rep me for not being pro-homosexualityness. It would seem I've misjudged you all, or Topdude drew all the fire and made me appear positively left-wing by comparison...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarathustra)

actually he was just stating his opinions and didn't swear or anything, while I disagree with him there's nothing wrong with having an opinion, especially if you try to argue about it rationally like he has been doing...

ReputationRep:
    Why've you been awake for so long? Sleep!!! Sleep and chocolate cures all!

Not acne it doesn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    Not acne it doesn't
    who cares about those when you can eat chocolate and sleep all day?!

(Thankfully never had that problem...)

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.