Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Both ive been offered a conditional for illustration. I really cant decide. I chose manchester as my firm 2 weeks ago and today is the final day i can make any changes/adjustments before having to contact the universities to even have a chance of changing my choices. I struggle with anxiety a lot and honestly this is crushing me. UAL is a dream for me, but with London's rate of living and how far it is away from home it honestly does intimidate me. Manchester is still very good connections wise in the industry, but not as good as London. It's so overwhelming, if anyone could give any advice or any directions to get some advice it would be appreciated so much. Thank you.
Jazzmob
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I'm going to UAL this year and I know what you mean. The only thing I can say is you said it would be a dream to go there, and I think if its that important there are ways to make it work! Have you looked into the bursaries and stuff like that on the website?

Having said that it's also awesome that you got into both unis and can pick, so good luck with the choice youre doing awesome 😊
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Choose the one you can afford when you're in doubt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (37)
15.35%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (73)
30.29%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (30)
12.45%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (20)
8.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (14)
5.81%
I think it's an unfair expectation (64)
26.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.24%

Watched Threads