my friends baby died straight after being born

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
she weighs roughly 110kg and shes like 5 ft 3, her baby had a heart issue where the heart wasn’t working properly and as soon as she came out she died. For a whole day my friend was trying to push and the doctors were trying to force the baby out with a stick (like they did with my sister and she was in labour for 27 hours before they decided to operate). The stick grazed the babys forehead really badly. Do you think the constant pulling on the baby’s head caused her to die just minutes after being born or my friends weight?
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Could be both but I'm not a doctor or anything so I really don't know. Also why tf would they wait 27 hours before deciding to operate? They should have done a c section much earlier, that could've saved the baby.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by shooonthebeat)
Could be both but I'm not a doctor or anything so I really don't know. Also why tf would they wait 27 hours before deciding to operate? They should have done a c section much earlier, that could've saved the baby.
my sister was in labour for 27 hours and my nephew is alive, my friend was in labour for a day from 9pm the day before yesterday and yesterday she had a c section.

I don’t know what it is with these doctors waiting until something life threatening happens before waiting to operate, in the meantime they try to force the baby out.
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
my sister was in labour for 27 hours and my nephew is alive, my friend was in labour for a day from 9pm the day before yesterday and yesterday she had a c section.

I don’t know what it is with these doctors waiting until something life threatening happens before waiting to operate, in the meantime they try to force the baby out.
Doctors really need to deliver babies more carefully.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (37)
28.91%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.59%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.47%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.03%

Watched Threads