Can people who have a minor learning disability find love

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can people with minor learning disabilities such as being a year or 2 behind compared to people who are their age developmentally, have depression and anxiety. Can they find love with typical people?
CharityCross219
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hell yeh I don’t see why not. I don’t have any learning disabilities but I still struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand that aspect. You’ll meet people that are willing to understand what you’re going through and help you go through it.
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, anyone can find love.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by CharityCross219)
Hell yeh I don’t see why not. I don’t have any learning disabilities but I still struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand that aspect. You’ll meet people that are willing to understand what you’re going through and help you go through it.
It’s like it’s not hard for me to find guys who are interested in me but they seem so out of my league so I reject some of them. I am kinda afraid when I date again, they will leave me when I tell them when I am in a relationship again
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well, I went out with a woman who was very much like you described for 2 years and I don't have any LDs or mental illnesses so, yeah.
Anonymous #1
This is me. I am a little insecure on how I look because I am not super skinny and I am short like 5’2 but for some reason some guys are interested.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is me. I am a little insecure on how I look because I am not super skinny and I am short like 5’2 but for some reason some guys are interested.
Oh Nevermind it won’t share the picture lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (21)
28.77%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.59%
No I am happy with my choice (41)
56.16%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.48%

Watched Threads