My father scolds me and slaps me almost every single day.

Watch
Aadi Jain
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today after eating breakfast , i went to grab some coke, but suddenly my father comes into the kitchen and slaps me for drinking coke just after breakfast, i think it was my mistake too but this happens almost every single day. When we went to another city, he humiliated me in front of everyone for chewing too loudly even though he knows i had my teeth removed so chewing slowly would hurt. I dont know what to do seriously. Also i am an indian so we are not allowed to talk back to our parents, if i talk back he would slap me so please give advice, i am suffering!
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No matter what you do a father should never slap there child’s face. I hope you get help and tell someone trusted.
Last edited by fellowweebhere; 1 month ago
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can well believe you are, but unless the beatings are severe there's nothing illegal about it, trust me once you get older and bigger he will stop, because he knows you'll be able to swing back.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
stay out of his way for now
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Speak with another trusted adult about this, such as a teacher. And you can also call Childline.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed