Will I be entitled to Student Finance for part time study?

Watch
RCP24
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help, but I cannot apply to SFE for a part time course yet as wondered if anyone may know the answer.

Years ago I studied with the OU, but didn't complete my studies. I used Student Finance for the tuition fees.

I have recently suspended my studies on a Full Time course due to health issues and I am now looking to leave my full time University and to study with the Open University again.

Does anyone know if I would be entitled to Student Finance or not as I have previously used it?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RCP24)
Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone will be able to help, but I cannot apply to SFE for a part time course yet as wondered if anyone may know the answer.

Years ago I studied with the OU, but didn't complete my studies. I used Student Finance for the tuition fees.

I have recently suspended my studies on a Full Time course due to health issues and I am now looking to leave my full time University and to study with the Open University again.

Does anyone know if I would be entitled to Student Finance or not as I have previously used it?
Hi there, you can sign up to the mailing list https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/ to be notified as soon as the application launches.

You can receive up to 16 years of part time funding as long as you have not previously gained a qualification.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (7)
50%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (1)
7.14%
No I am happy with my choice (6)
42.86%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (0)
0%

Watched Threads