EPQ German Literature Question

Watch this thread
lucygibbons08
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I’m doing the EPQ and I know that I want to base it around German Literature, but I am really struggling with finding a specific area and a question.

Has anyone got any ideas
sunflowerhouses
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lucygibbons08)
Hi,

I’m doing the EPQ and I know that I want to base it around German Literature, but I am really struggling with finding a specific area and a question.

Has anyone got any ideas
you could maybe base it around a particularly significant german author/playwright (e.g. brecht, goethe, mann)? for example, for my irp (research part of the a level german oral) i focused on two pieces of brecht's anti-war literature. alternatively, maybe thinking about a certain genre that is significant or that you like to read in english (e.g. dystopia) or a certain time period (e.g. early 1800s, wartime) and compare attitudes in english authors with german ones, considering things like context differences between the countries? best of luck, hope you find something that works for you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (19)
29.69%
As I expected (18)
28.13%
Harder (24)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed