The Student Room Group

What's one game you'll probably never play?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mnot
The one with the biscuit

A game with a biscuit in... I would like to know what a game you are talking about.
Original post by Kallisto
A game with a biscuit in... I would like to know what a game you are talking about.

I thought everyone knew this game (at least everyone who spent time in British schools), it’s probably not one you want to play. Im sure google will have an explanation of the rules.
Original post by mnot
I thought everyone knew this game (at least everyone who spent time in British schools), it’s probably not one you want to play. Im sure google will have an explanation of the rules.

Oh, that remembers me the game with the two tea cups. Didn't really know that a variation with biscuits exists.
Original post by Kallisto
Oh, that remembers me the game with the two tea cups. Didn't really know that a variation with biscuits exists.

You don’t want to be the last one to dunk your biscuit :wink:
American Football
Original post by stargazerman23
Tennis.

Super Tennis indeed was it worth to play and to spend the money. Better than most football games anyway.
Depression: The Game
Reply 27
Final Fantasy 13+. I used to love FF games but they lost the magic for me when they started focusing on action over story and characters.
OSU because I'm not a weeby nerd. :eviltongue:
Original post by shooonthebeat
DOTA 2 or any games like that. Only played it a few times a while ago with some old friends. To this day, I still despise it.

Whats wrong with DOTA 2?
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Whats wrong with DOTA 2?

Everything. I just hate games like that.
Original post by shooonthebeat
Everything. I just hate games like that.

Is it the players or the tactics of the game itself?
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Is it the players or the tactics of the game itself?

The game mechanics.
fortnite
Original post by V℮rsions
OSU because I'm not a weeby nerd. :eviltongue:

join the weebs :nothing:
Original post by mspaghetti
join the weebs :nothing:

No thank you sir the last anime I watched was in 2017 and I intend to keep it that way :hand:
Reply 36
The quiet game, I love talking
Original post by V℮rsions
No thank you sir the last anime I watched was in 2017 and I intend to keep it that way :hand:

what was the anime?
Original post by mspaghetti
what was the anime?

idk brah it was 4 year ago
Reply 39
Original post by miser
Final Fantasy 13+. I used to love FF games but they lost the magic for me when they started focusing on action over story and characters.

I did not like 12 with the shift from turn based to action based, I thought it was poorly implemented

With 13 though I thought they did a better job with it, but the game took a good 8 hours for it to open enough and have some depth (as around then you unlock abilities which open more strategic possibilities)

I have not played 13-2 or the other one yet (although i have them)

I did not like ff14 (MMORPG)

I quite liked 15, even though the battle system did not have as much strategic depth as past titles.

I really liked FF7 Remake. Initially when it was announced they were scrapping the turn based system for real time i was against it..., but when the actual game came around and i played it i think it was the right decision. it's definitely superior and they've really nailed the battle system so that there is still as much strategic depth as the original, arguably more as the physical combat has more depth too

Quick Reply

Latest