The Student Room Group

What's one game you'll probably never play?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
At this rate I'll be decomposing in the ground when GTA 6 comes out.
Original post by Sinnoh
At this rate I'll be decomposing in the ground when GTA 6 comes out.

i know it's taking forever. but when it does come out GTA 5 greifers will go to gta 6 so i'm staying gta 5
Original post by DiddyDec
Skyrim

You must play Skyrim, it's more than just a game. Honestly you will fall in love within minutes it's just so great
Original post by HeroOfKvatch
You must play Skyrim, it's more than just a game. Honestly you will fall in love within minutes it's just so great

I have zero interest in melee based games, I realise that you can pick plenty of different builds but the core of the game is either first or third person real-time melee combat which I just don't find that enjoyable.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
I have zero interest in melee based games, I realise that you can pick plenty of different builds but the core of the game is either first or third person real-time melee combat which I just don't find that enjoyable.

understandable although you could use magic or focus primarily on archery but I guess that corner of fantasy isn't for everyone
Madden NFL.
Original post by HeroOfKvatch
understandable although you could use magic or focus primarily on archery but I guess that corner of fantasy isn't for everyone

I like the fantasy setting, I have nearly 400 hours across Divinity OS 1&2 just not the core combat mechanics.
Original post by pumpkinhair6

Strongly doubt I'm ever gonna play The Last of Us 2. I've seen some clips on YouTube and read some spoilers, I think the writers did an awful job and I'm not willing to pay to play something I'm not gonna enjoy and only gonne be frustrated with the plot.
(edited 2 years ago)
hide the sausage... vegan edition

:hand:
Reply 69

Fortnite
horror game, even serious of Resident Evil
Original post by username5173262
OSU because I'm not a weeby nerd. :eviltongue:

among us
Fortnite, I'm so happy I have never played it.
death park. its a horror game based on the horror movie "IT".When i started playing it thought its gonna be good but after somedays of playing and completing some missions it went horrible

rugby

Quick Reply

Latest