dating in your 20s adviced?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
is it best to date in your 20s?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
What does that even mean? If you meet someone you like would you just reject them because you are in your 20s and decided that it is not the best time to date? I am not a relationship expert as i havent ever been in one but i would say that it is best to date when you feel like it.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 4 weeks ago
No, it’s best to date in your 90s…
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
In the realm of independence; independence from parents, more freedom etc.. at 20 you’re in university (typically) and you’re probably going to be looking for someone to spend your time with. You have your friends but eventually they will want to find someone too. Having a partner wouldn’t be too bad at this stage. However, before uni life, so A levels... you can do the same of these things but with obviously less of the realms of independence. As you have your parents still looking after you, meaning you have less time to do things that you want to do. So, on the basis of that, for me anyways, I’d say it’ll be more comfortable to date someone when you have these realms of independence.
So I guess at 20, it seems like an appropriate age to think about dating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
21.92%
Excited but a bit nervous (132)
45.21%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.33%
I'm really nervous (60)
20.55%

Watched Threads