What's the easiest animal you could be?

Watch
Askellad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Like I'd just be a dog, as a species their satisfaction in life and how easygoing it is is just great. While not all dogs get a good life you have pretty goods odds of being born into a loving owner that takes care of all your needs lol. Any other animals out that you think would be an easy life?
username5809044
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Askellad)
Like I'd just be a dog, as a species their satisfaction in life and how easygoing it is is just great. While not all dogs get a good life you have pretty goods odds of being born into a loving owner that takes care of all your needs lol. Any other animals out that you think would be an easy life?
An eagle ,,,,, i like how it settle alone far away from distraction and humans ,kinda cool
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A sponge... you just filter the water for food. Pretty much it
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My cats spend 95% of the time sleeping in my air conditioned house and 5% eating some tasty cat food. Seems like a cushy life.
username5809044
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
My cats spend 95% of the time sleeping in my air conditioned house and 5% eating some tasty cat food. Seems like a cushy life.
what if u became a cat but instead u ll live in street hahaha ,,,,,,,,,,just imagine :colone:
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alexis55)
what if u became a cat but instead u ll live in street hahaha ,,,,,,,,,,just imagine :colone:
I got 3 of mine by enticing them into my house from the street.

Yeah...they got it good!
username5809044
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got 3 of mine by enticing them into my house from the street.

Yeah...they got it good!
They Got lucky ,but u ma not have same luck ,,,who knows ;/
Sabertooth
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alexis55)
They Got lucky ,but u ma not have same luck ,,,who knows ;/
True, but the OP might be involved in dog fighting - dogs don't necessarily always have it good either.
username5809044
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
True, but the OP might be involved in dog fighting - dogs don't necessarily always have it good either.
Both can handle it bcz its their nature and instinct ,,,,do u may choose another animal haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.63%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.86%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
18.07%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.06%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (66)
26.51%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.88%

Watched Threads