The Student Room Group

Chemistry failed told I need 70 percent

Hi , so it’s my exam week and it’s the final exams which goes towards my ucas predicted grades . I did my chemistry paper one today and completely failed and I mean I definitely got a E or a U . I found the paper extremely hard and I stupidly revised the wrong topics too and even ones I did revise didn’t even come up. Chem has unfortunately become a weak point for me and I talked to my teachers and they said if I bring a E Or U I obviously need to retake the year they won’t let me carry on or anything and I don’t want to redo a year or retake due to very personal reasons in my life, I would like to go to uni as soon as possible. But to average it out and get a D grade I need a 70 percent at least on paper 2 which is in the coming Monday . But how do I revise in span of one week and have other exams too , not say it’s so so so unlikely I will even reach 50 let alone 70 percent , due to personal reasons it’s also been hard revising. Does anyone have any sort of advice pleaseee I’m desperate. Any tips ?
Reply 1
Original post by Chi2020
Hi , so it’s my exam week and it’s the final exams which goes towards my ucas predicted grades . I did my chemistry paper one today and completely failed and I mean I definitely got a E or a U . I found the paper extremely hard and I stupidly revised the wrong topics too and even ones I did revise didn’t even come up. Chem has unfortunately become a weak point for me and I talked to my teachers and they said if I bring a E Or U I obviously need to retake the year they won’t let me carry on or anything and I don’t want to redo a year or retake due to very personal reasons in my life, I would like to go to uni as soon as possible. But to average it out and get a D grade I need a 70 percent at least on paper 2 which is in the coming Monday . But how do I revise in span of one week and have other exams too , not say it’s so so so unlikely I will even reach 50 let alone 70 percent , due to personal reasons it’s also been hard revising. Does anyone have any sort of advice pleaseee I’m desperate. Any tips ?

which topics are in the next paper?
Reply 2
topic 5 to 10
Reply 3
organics , equilibrium , moles , enthalpy , collision theory and mass spec

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending