MarKha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

Does anyone know which University is better for a biomedical science Msc course between Coventry and Nottingham Trent University?

Thanks
Last edited by MarKha; 1 month ago
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MarKha)
Hello,

Does anyone know which University is better for a biomedical science Msc course between Coventry and Nottingham?

Thanks
Hi MarKha

I am a current BSc Biomedical Science student at Coventry University and have some knowledge on the MSc course too. I have been really impressed with the Biomedical Science course here. Our SuperLab and research labs are really impressive and a lot of investment has gone into it and its equipment. The lecturers and academics here are also fantastic, their support throughout my time has been amazing, I wasn't expecting them to be able to help as much as they have. They're also very knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise so you know you will get quality teaching.

One of the greatest things about Coventry University also is their free careers support during your studies. They offer so many one to one services like CV writing, application guidance, and interview preparation, I definitely would not have secured my graduate role without their help. This is why Coventry University has really high (95%) employment rates from their graduates.

There are so many great aspects about Coventry University and the Biomedical Science course here. Is there anything specific you would like to know about or anything specific you are looking for from your MSc which Coventry could provide?

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
MarKha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi MarKha

I am a current BSc Biomedical Science student at Coventry University and have some knowledge on the MSc course too. I have been really impressed with the Biomedical Science course here. Our SuperLab and research labs are really impressive and a lot of investment has gone into it and its equipment. The lecturers and academics here are also fantastic, their support throughout my time has been amazing, I wasn't expecting them to be able to help as much as they have. They're also very knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise so you know you will get quality teaching.

One of the greatest things about Coventry University also is their free careers support during your studies. They offer so many one to one services like CV writing, application guidance, and interview preparation, I definitely would not have secured my graduate role without their help. This is why Coventry University has really high (95%) employment rates from their graduates.

There are so many great aspects about Coventry University and the Biomedical Science course here. Is there anything specific you would like to know about or anything specific you are looking for from your MSc which Coventry could provide?

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Thank you
Your reply encouraged me to accept my offer for the MSc Biomedical Science and starting this September. Do you know if the postgraduate courses are taught at the same campuses/buildings as the undergraduates. I want to book an accommodation that's close to campus but don't know which building I will be studying at

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17.71%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (27)
28.13%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (9)
9.38%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10.42%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.21%
I think it's an unfair expectation (26)
27.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.08%

Watched Threads