bridgesm
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
???????
Hi,
It's not a rule of thumb, but it should last as long as both parties want it too.
If you're asking as a virgin, there's no definitive answer, but over 10mins is most people's 'acceptance'. Although quality trump's quantity more times than not.
If you're asking within a relationship of sorts; If one party is faster than your desires AND wants to last longer, the source of the issue must be tackled despite this being a embarrassing or uncomfortable process. The quicker this happens the quicker sex lasts longer. If they don't want to go longer, perhaps a re-evaluation of what you both want from eachother and why is a better question.
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
'Store in a cool, dry place' and 'before the expiration date.'
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
You're asking on the wrong site.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
As long as he wants to really... i mean if you *** before you want to finish having fun just have fun diffrently. I heard an average guy would *** after like 5 minutes of direct intercourse but i dont understand why would anyone make that the only part of sex. You can play with each others bodies for as long as you wish to without orgasm. If the problem is about you not being able to make your partner orgasm before you do i would suggest trying to please her with your mouth/fingers if both of you want to or maybe even a sex toy if you guys like any.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads