MysticalCreature
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Which certs would you recommend? I plan on doing doing a cyber security BSc which offers the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. I would like to do do software engineering or cloud architecture within the cyber sec field
thanks
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You might find that out here. (https://cybersecurityguide.org/progr...ertifications/)
MysticalCreature
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
You might find that out here. (https://cybersecurityguide.org/progr...ertifications/)
Thanks! I'll have a look at that!
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MysticalCreature)
Thanks! I'll have a look at that!
I'm always glad to help.
LearningPeople
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MysticalCreature)
Which certs would you recommend? I plan on doing doing a cyber security BSc which offers the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. I would like to do do software engineering or cloud architecture within the cyber sec field
thanks
Hi MysticalCreature

For your route into cyber security I'd recommend either starting at the very beginning with the CompTIA A+, and Network+, or if you're more skilled in cyber security, go for the CompTIA Security+, the CySA+ and the PenTest+.

The CCNA Routing and Switching exam is now retired, but the CCNA Network Associate could also be a good route for you.

I am a rep for Learning People, a digital school with certifications covering all things cyber security, IT, networking, cloud and more. Give me a shout if you have any more questions and best of luck with your studies!

Jenny at Learning People
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (18)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (5)
7.94%
No I am happy with my choice (37)
58.73%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
4.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed