Why did my friend put my hand on her breast?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A very close friend recently put my hand on her breast and recently has been acting more flirty and touchy. I know this seems like an obvious sign that she’s into me but she has always been touchy (but not this touchy) in the past and she hasn’t really acknowledged it, instead she just acts normal and then on her own accord grabs my hand or touches me. She also talks about not wanting to be in a relationship but will at times hold my hand and hug me even when her other girl friends are around. How do I talk to her about a potential relationship if she hints that isn’t what she wants even though her actions suggest otherwise?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If she touches you a lot and it seems kind of flirty, but she says she doesn't want a relationship, then maybe she's after more like a FWB-type situation. How would you feel about that? Or maybe she just wants to be cuddly, touchy friends. Honestly I'd just sit her down and have a nice deep talk about what she wants and what you want and see if you can make each other happy somehow.
Balls_Deep_in_U
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A very close friend recently put my hand on her breast and recently has been acting more flirty and touchy. I know this seems like an obvious sign that she’s into me but she has always been touchy (but not this touchy) in the past and she hasn’t really acknowledged it, instead she just acts normal and then on her own accord grabs my hand or touches me. She also talks about not wanting to be in a relationship but will at times hold my hand and hug me even when her other girl friends are around. How do I talk to her about a potential relationship if she hints that isn’t what she wants even though her actions suggest otherwise?
because she wants you to be (read my name)
tej3141
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
She clearly wants to be breastfriends
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
are you male or female?

if you are male i'd definitely say she's attracted to you and you should just take the plunge and ask her out
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Balls_Deep_in_U)
because she wants you to be (read my name)
She wants OP to be balls deep in OP?
WazzWazz98
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess she's into you but that's kind of an invasion of your privacy like

It's also unreasonable of her to give mixed signals so you must ask her outright where you stand
Balls_Deep_in_U
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
She wants OP to be balls deep in OP?
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (44)
27.67%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.81%
No I am happy with my choice (89)
55.97%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (12)
7.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed