ItzYourBoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really want a vibrator and everyone says to go on amazon or go to the store but the problem is I have no money. What do I do?
JustSomeGuy:/
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
lmao
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ngl, I feel like I'm the type of person to give money for a purchase like that, thing is, I'd actually do it as well...
John Igbodipe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Jesus loves you and he died for you so that your sins may be forgiven and so you would be free from living a sinful lifestyle. And those that believe will receive the Holy Spirit which is our comforter and helper on our journey on earth until we get to heaven. I am not condemning you I was once a sinner like you who loved my sin and pleasure rather than God but the love of Jesus is so so real and it changed me completely and now I don’t have to live as a slave to my sin ( sexual urges, lying, alcohol, gossip) but instead I live a life holy and acceptable unto God and which is I feel compelled to share this good news with you too that God is enough. I hope you have a great day😇
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Mate forget the money, it's the ID which is really gonna set you back. But anyway, try just getting a vibrating phone app or find some appliance or something...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
vibrating phone app
this is a thing?! :eek:
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
this is a thing?! :eek:
Yeah of course. Can't say it's the.. most hygienic option though.
If you are gonna use that method, at least give the phone a wipe down before anyone else touches it!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
Yeah of course. Can't say it's the.. most hygienic option though.
If you are gonna use that method, at least give the phone a wipe down before anyone else touches it!
Haha no, I wouldn't use that method but wow, can't imagine someone has actually created something like that :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (11)
24.44%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
8.89%
No I am happy with my choice (27)
60%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads