Im 15 and I want to become a femboy.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How would I tell my parents? What clothes should I wear if I don't want to be bullied at school? What if my parents don't appreciate that I'm a femboy?
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
How would I buy clothes online if my parents watch my transactions and stuff?
SlaveofAll
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Creating a female avatar online should be your good start.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Start with neutral clothing if you don't feel comfortable going all out. Bullying unfortunately is something most people go through in every situation so the best thing you can do about it is keep your chin up and focus on what makes you feel good and helps you identify as who you want to be.

On the parents side of things, be upfront with them and hopefully they respect your choices and decisions. Some parents don't but nobody except yourself can understand who you are so be prepared for that possibility but don't hide away your true feelings. As for buying clothes, shopping in person is an option and it can be very daunting for your first time but keep at it. If you have any friends who are comfortable with your identity (if you have disclosed it to them) then go shopping with them. Otherwise, another thing you can do if your parents are touchy about buying you female clothes, is to stick to gender neutral clothing and wait until you can purchase them yourself (with a personal under 18 bank account, with cash or by other means) - or have someone purchase them for you as a proxy outside of your parents if they refuse to buy you any outright.

It's 2021. You should not have to hide who you are so be proud of your identity as best you can
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can also try explaining to your parents that there is a female persona living inside of you.
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Start with neutral clothing if you don't feel comfortable going all out. Bullying unfortunately is something most people go through in every situation so the best thing you can do about it is keep your chin up and focus on what makes you feel good and helps you identify as who you want to be.

On the parents side of things, be upfront with them and hopefully they respect your choices and decisions. Some parents don't but nobody except yourself can understand who you are so be prepared for that possibility but don't hide away your true feelings. As for buying clothes, shopping in person is an option and it can be very daunting for your first time but keep at it. If you have any friends who are comfortable with your identity (if you have disclosed it to them) then go shopping with them. Otherwise, another thing you can do if your parents are touchy about buying you female clothes, is to stick to gender neutral clothing and wait until you can purchase them yourself (with a personal under 18 bank account, with cash or by other means) - or have someone purchase them for you as a proxy outside of your parents if they refuse to buy you any outright.

It's 2021. You should not have to hide who you are so be proud of your identity as best you can
:/ I don't wanna trust anyone right now and I just want to be me without seeing different results.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
:/ I don't wanna trust anyone right now and I just want to be me without seeing different results.
Wear makeup at the weekend which you can remove before Monday.
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Wear makeup at the weekend which you can remove before Monday.I
I never used makeup before :/
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
a.. what? :dong:
Advertisement
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I never used makeup before :/
Try it you will feel a lot more feminine
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
a.. what? :dong:
Like a ladyboy?
Advertisement
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Like a ladyboy?
a trans?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by V℮rsions)
a trans?
an effeminate gay man
Advertisement
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
why do this to urself u know u dont have to be a femboy come on bro
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Perhaps he wants to experience what being female is like.
ważzer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SlaveofAll)
Perhaps he wants to experience what being female is like.
Being female is more than wearing makeup and feminine clothes
mathperson
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What's a femboy?
Advertisement
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Take it slow. Maybe wear some lip gloss or something like that to begin with to really see if it is something that makes you happy and confident
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Because he is gay and effeminise so he wants to experience his feminine side?
SlaveofAll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ważzer)
Being female is more than wearing makeup and feminine clothes
I'm quite aware of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (67)
30.59%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.87%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.48%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise