Most attractive body for a woman?

Watch
ammarqureshi55
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I feel like women are more self concious of their bodies because theres always some kind of trend of what is the most attractive. I dont even know what the trend is now, I think women that are thick are seen to be the ideal body type now.
https://greatist.com/grow/100-years-womens-body-image#3

in the past its been rather skinny so I think this is one of the first few times maybe since the 2000s that we're leaning toward a thick body type for the most ideal woman in the present day. Not sure though, but what do you believe is the most attractive body type?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Healthy bodies
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Idk I'm not very picky about looks and I don't think one body type is necessarily more attractive than another, when it comes to looks I think face matters more. I like both slim and thick women. I also find slim thick very attractive.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Healthy bodies
So what would you do if someone you were in a relationship with developed a life-changing illness?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Surnia)
So what would you do if someone you were in a relationship with developed a life-changing illness?
Impossible if they are healthy. Then again I would do what any normal person would do and take them to the hospital or smnt
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Women are not more self-conscious about their bodies, I'm sick of hearing this. Usually even said by women who will list specific height requirements, weight, shoulder width, etc for their partner.
Last edited by CountBread; 1 month ago
crazymusk59
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For me, it’s not about the body.. It’s more about who she is than what she looks like. If she is someone who is a truly amazing person, then I find her especially attractive.
BenK64
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Take me to the 1940s 🤩
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Varies according to the specific individual, context, beauty standards and any specific dealbreakers.
Some people find taller women with a thicc body appearance the most sexually attractive or best looking.
While other people prefer petite women below 5'6 with hourglass figure or very overweight women.
fellowweebhere
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m pretty sure the trend right now is curvy girls, I think it has been for a while. But I’m sick of people putting down girls who don’t have the body type THEY think are attractive. But as for me I don’t care about peoples body type, as long as they’re healthy
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Women are not more self-conscious about their bodies, I'm sick of hearing this. Usually even said by women who will list specific height requirements, weight, shoulder width, etc for their partner.
So do you think men are more self conscious?
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Healthy bodies
^^^

Corollary: bodies that their owners feel good about.
2B_or_not_2B
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i find this thread to be simply offensive. Grossly Sexist.

Women are not objects of lust. They are human beings.

Bunch of vile idiots.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
Yeah, and they suffer a lot more too especially with crime involvement, mental health and suicide.
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fellowweebhere)
Idk and it's not competition. My point wasn't to say men are more insecure, it's just that people rarely talk about it so it's easy to be dismissive.
fellowweebhere
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Yeah, and they suffer a lot more too especially with crime involvement, mental health and suicide.
(Original post by Kovalensky)
Idk and it's not competition. My point wasn't to say men are more insecure, it's just that people rarely talk about it so it's easy to be dismissive.
Okay these are good points, I don’t like how people take men’s feelings lightly. Women are already sexualized for everything. I don’t think it’s a competition either, both genders have valid insecurities of there own.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (48)
15.19%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (102)
32.28%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (39)
12.34%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.54%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (18)
5.7%
I think it's an unfair expectation (79)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.95%

Watched Threads