Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I’m a manager at a well know fast food place and a customer had a money voucher for his food, went I typed in the voucher it was saying invalid so he showed me emails where it says there was a mistake and that it will be revalidated so I thought I’d just put through the voucher. This is called a chicken check and will go off the total of the food. When taking the till of you would just write in how much the voucher was for on the computer to make till balance out but I realised a voucher wouldn’t have been validated on the till as it was showing as invalid. So I didn’t to void the transaction on the till so the till would balance out without the voucher and I wouldn’t have to put it through on the computer. But customer received food for this order and you will clearly be able to see this on the camera. Now I’m worried that this will flag on the system and I will get in trouble. Can I have some advice on what to do please
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Speak to your boss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (53)
28.96%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (15)
8.2%
No I am happy with my choice (101)
55.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
7.65%

Watched Threads