Livvygg12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone! I’m interested in studying graduate dentistry at Dnipro Medical Institute. I’m doing this through Medlink. If I finish my BSc, I may actually be able to skip 2 years and go into year 3 which is ideal, become a dentist with 3 extra years.

Anyone that went through this route for medicine or dentistry, how did you get on? Were you able to find a job? How did you fund it?

I was confident about funding until I saw the dreaded cost of the ORE exam 😭

Thanks in advance
Sam5178
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Livvygg12)
Hello everyone! I’m interested in studying graduate dentistry at Dnipro Medical Institute. I’m doing this through Medlink. If I finish my BSc, I may actually be able to skip 2 years and go into year 3 which is ideal, become a dentist with 3 extra years.

Anyone that went through this route for medicine or dentistry, how did you get on? Were you able to find a job? How did you fund it?

I was confident about funding until I saw the dreaded cost of the ORE exam 😭

Thanks in advance
Potentially considering it myself, but concerned how true there claims are. It seems to simple in my opinion which concerns me
Livvygg12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sam5178)
Potentially considering it myself, but concerned how true there claims are. It seems to simple in my opinion which concerns me
I did actually have a look on the we site myself. It does seem all legit to be honest. It’s supported by Medlink and SME. But I get what you mean, I’ll be disappointed if I try and apply and they said that I can’t do it in 3 years
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads