Jessica_FM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Me and my best friend had a huge argument about 2 weeks ago and we fell out and havn't spoke since. I explained my side of the situation to one of our mutual friend and now she posting on her social media about me being pathetic and just about me in general. This is really annoying me as we are not in high school anymore and i've not posted anything about her or the situation. I think its very petty. I don't know what to do about it.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Who is posting? The "friend" you had an argument with or the one you told your side of the story?
Jessica_FM
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Who is posting? The "friend" you had an argument with or the one you told your side of the story?
The one I had the argument with
Last edited by Jessica_FM; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Judging by your posts this person doesnt seem like someone worth keeping in your life. They think you are pathetic or want to make you feel like you are or both. It is understandable to be angry not like you anymore or even have a not so nice thought about you especially with all those other emotions. It is not the same as making effort to **** on you on social media. To bring the issue outside you and them to all the other people with a purpose to make you feel bad. I would say it could even be ok for them to share their thoughts and negative emotions towards you to their close friends but doing it so openly is unacceptable. Having that said it is annoying and rude and all but you cant control their actions. They also may be like this right now and change later which is why i think it is fair to cut them out of your life but not try to view them as such horrible person because of what they did this one time. If you are open to take them back at some point that is fair if they want it as well but in that case the issue with taking the argument between you and them to other people should be adressed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (13)
6.22%
Uncertainty around my education (23)
11%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (24)
11.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (33)
15.79%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (13)
6.22%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
3.35%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (18)
8.61%
Financial worries (11)
5.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (6)
2.87%
Exposure to negative news/social media (15)
7.18%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
2.87%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (25)
11.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (15)
7.18%

Watched Threads