abbieb_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi,
I’m going to be studying social work from September and haven’t been given much guidance of the timetable, that shows hours of lectures and days. I understand it can vary. But I’m and adult student staying home and will still need to work. So I’m looking for a rough idea of 1st year social work hours/days so I have a rough idea of whether it is possible for me to work part time! Any insight would be very helpful!!
Last edited by abbieb_; 2 months ago
username5750980
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Im not a uni student but i could help with a study timetable if that help?
ERED21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I asked this question last year as I too am a mature student starting this September on a social work course and need to organise nursery for my children.

I was sent an example timetable from one of my university’s reps in here and it showed I’d be in 2 full days 9-3 and one half day until around lunchtime
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.76%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
18.05%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (18)
13.53%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.32%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
18.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise