The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Accommodation 2021

This is the place to chat about accommodation at The University of Manchester 2021!

Ask any questions here :biggrin:

Other Manchester accommodation threads:
Woolton Hall chat thread
Hulme Hall chat thread
Official accommodation swap thread
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
is there any app to meet students moving into university
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by mrs.

My son when he joined Manchester they sent a list of all the students on his course and their facebook chats it was really nice to be able to speak before arriving
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
My son when he joined Manchester they sent a list of all the students on his course and their facebook chats it was really nice to be able to speak before arriving

Thank you so much for your reply!
Reply 4
Original post by mrs.

Around the end of July/beginning of August, once a bunch of offers have been made, the uni will create facebook groups for each hall of residence, you can find them at this link http://www.accommodation.manchester.ac.uk/current/before/groups/ (right now the groups listed are for 2020-2021, but they will be updated soon).
Hey anyone with Denmark wanting to swap to oak house? Or anyone with unsworth wanting to swap to oak house!
i’ve been given oak house if anyone wants to swap for fallowfield or victoria park with en suite xx
Reply 7
if anyone wants to swap to Oak house from richmond sheavyn uttely lmk:smile:
Reply 8
Has anyone not got an email about their accommodation yet?
I’ve got burkhardt looking for en-suite in fallowfield willing to pay
anyone in fallowfield want to swap with whitworth park xxx £117 a week
Original post by Ioxley11
if anyone wants to swap to Oak house from richmond sheavyn uttely lmk:smile:

i’m in whitworth park if you’d want to swap for that xx
oh

Original post by kenziemorris
Hey anyone with Denmark wanting to swap to oak house? Or anyone with unsworth wanting to swap to oak house!

I’ve been allocated Whitworth Park but am looking for a swap for Fallowfield with an en-suite preferably Unsworth or Denmark Road.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 14
I've been allocated Oakhouse but want to go to Whitworth Park- does anyone want to swap? I'm a male btw so I think (?) you also have to be male
Reply 15
Original post by habeebahahmed
oh

I'm in Oakhouse Beech Court- would you like to swap? I think we have to be the same gender though (I'm male)
I got whitworth park as my accommodation (in city campus) and was wondering if anyone in fallow field would be willing to swap? anyone in oak house? (female)
Original post by akira04
I've been allocated Oakhouse but want to go to Whitworth Park- does anyone want to swap? I'm a male btw so I think (?) you also have to be male

Ive been given Whitworth park and want to go oak house so ill definitely swap
Reply 18
Original post by michaeladc5324
Ive been given Whitworth park and want to go oak house so ill definitely swap

Ah sorry I've already swapped with someone
I've been given Whitworth Park and would like to swap for somewhere in Fallowfield - anyone interested? (male)

Quick Reply

Latest