AQA A-level psychology paper 1 (2020)

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
zay_da
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
does anyone know the essay questions from the 2020 paper 1
Tessy.v
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zay_da)
does anyone know the essay questions from the 2020 paper 1
Discuss research into cultural variations in attachment.12 marks ---- this is for AS aqa psychology then you're doing the 2018 paper, 1&2....
zay_da
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thank you but I'm doing a level and I only have one of the essays but i also want to practice the second one
username5789049
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
findings from research from role of the father
Politicshelpppp
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5789049)
findings from research from role of the father
What else was in the attachment section ?
Bailey06123
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Do you know both the essay questions?
zay_da
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Bailey06123)
Do you know both the essay questions?
Max has a phobia of the sea. On a family holiday as a child, he was carried away by the tide and had to be rescued by a lifeguard. Now he has a family of his own, Max refuses to go on beach holidays.
Discuss the two-process model of phobias. Refer to Max’s phobia of the sea in your
answer.
(16 marks)

Discuss research into caregiver-infant interactions in humans.
[16 marks]

It is the end of the school day and Freddie is pushing other students in the bus queue. “Stop it, will you?” protests one of Freddie’s classmates.
“You can’t tell me what to do!” laughs Freddie.
At that moment, Freddie turns to see the deputy head, wearing a high-visibility jacket, staring angrily at him. Without thinking, Freddie stops pushing the other boys and waits quietly in line.
Discuss the legitimacy of authority and agentic state explanations of obedience.
Refer to Freddie’s behaviour in your answer.
[16 marks]
cr4zyaaron
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Max has a phobia of the sea. On a family holiday as a child, he was carried away by the tide and had to be rescued by a lifeguard. Now he has a family of his own, Max refuses to go on beach holidays.
Discuss the two-process model of phobias. Refer to Max’s phobia of the sea in your
answer.
(16 marks)

Discuss research into caregiver-infant interactions in humans.
[16 marks]

It is the end of the school day and Freddie is pushing other students in the bus queue. “Stop it, will you?” protests one of Freddie’s classmates.
“You can’t tell me what to do!” laughs Freddie.
At that moment, Freddie turns to see the deputy head, wearing a high-visibility jacket, staring angrily at him. Without thinking, Freddie stops pushing the other boys and waits quietly in line.
Discuss the legitimacy of authority and agentic state explanations of obedience.
Refer to Freddie’s behaviour in your answer.
[16 marks]
where did you find these questions?
zay_da
Rep:
(Original post by cr4zyaaron)
where did you find these questions?
i did the paper
malteaserssssss
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I have the paper on monday, nov 2020 do you knoe any other topics i should learn?
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by malteaserssssss)
I have the paper on monday, nov 2020 do you knoe any other topics i should learn?
Learn not to cheat ... this won't help in the real exam ...
Tommyja
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
i did the paper
Did you do paper 2 aswell ?
zay_da
Rep:
(Original post by Tommyja)
Did you do paper 2 aswell ?
yes i did
gghgvgvuuvggu
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
yes i did
do u know the topics and questions in paper 2? especially the essay questions?
X
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
19.51%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (13)
31.71%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (3)
7.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (4)
9.76%
Reading articles about what steps to take (9)
21.95%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
4.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
4.88%

Watched Threads