mblidar14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! My name is Miruna and my university failed me this year. What I should do? Because they told me I need to interrupt my studies until 2022 and I need to waive my repayment for a repeated year
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mblidar14)
Hello! My name is Miruna and my university failed me this year. What I should do? Because they told me I need to interrupt my studies until 2022 and I need to waive my repayment for a repeated year
Hi, please clarify further. What do you mean when you say they failed you?
Thanks, Isaac
mblidar14
Rep:
?
I failed the year because I failed one exam and they told me I failed and I need to repeat the year.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I failed the year because I failed one exam and they told me I failed and I need to repeat the year.
Students do have one additional year available so if you have never repeated before or used your additional year then you can use it to repeat the year.
Thanks, Isaac
mblidar14
Rep:
?
It's my first time, thank u so much. I need evidence or proof to get that year or how I should announce the SFE that I needed it? Or if I want to change my course or university how I should announce them?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's my first time, thank u so much. I need evidence or proof to get that year or how I should announce the SFE that I needed it? Or if I want to change my course or university how I should announce them?
For example if you are repeating year 2.
When you apply, you would select you are in year 2 and this indicates that you are repeating.

You don't need to send in any evidence or proof.
Thanks, Isaac
mblidar14
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
For example if you are repeating year 2.
When you apply, you would select you are in year 2 and this indicates that you are repeating.

You don't need to send in any evidence or proof.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank u. I'm repeating my first year, and what do you mean when I apply? I need to send the exact form again by post?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank u. I'm repeating my first year, and what do you mean when I apply? I need to send the exact form again by post?
When you apply for the funding you should select year 1 to indicate you are repeating the year.

If you are an SFE applicant you can apply online, if you are an EU applicant you should complete the paper form https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-f...21-to-2022/yes

Thanks, Isaac
mblidar14
Rep:
?
Thank u so so much! So I need to complete the first form and select year 1 and send it by post? That s all? Thank u.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (22)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (7)
9.09%
No I am happy with my choice (44)
57.14%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (4)
5.19%

Watched Threads