sussy.bxka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
does anyone know what past papers will be used for psychology and English language mock exams June 2021. Does it vary based on college?
R_A_A
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sussy.bxka)
does anyone know what past papers will be used for psychology and English language mock exams June 2021. Does it vary based on college?
Hi,
umm yeah different colleges use different resources unfortunately.
my college used different questions from the ones released by the examboard and even used previous past papers just practise Q's that your teachers have a mark scheme to-they won't use any other material as they don't want to be challenged by the exam board and need proof that they marked correctly
hope that helps!
sussy.bxka
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Oh, cause I did a sociology mock exam this morning at it was from 2018 and I actually found it online 5 mins before the exam. Do you think they'll use the 2018 for the rest of them?
R_A_A
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sussy.bxka)
Oh, cause I did a sociology mock exam this morning at it was from 2018 and I actually found it online 5 mins before the exam. Do you think they'll use the 2018 for the rest of them?
no don't be too sure lol that they're gonna use 2018 material wat happens if they use 2017--- you'd rather be safe than sorry-i just did papers 2016-2018 for sociology and the new questions they released.
SB1234567890
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It will vary between subjects. We were given 2017 papers for business, 2019 and 2020 papers for business and a mix of questions from all papers for sociology so you can't guarantee what paper you will be given
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (27)
5.6%
Uncertainty around my education (56)
11.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (57)
11.83%
Lack of purpose or motivation (64)
13.28%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (26)
5.39%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (21)
4.36%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (51)
10.58%
Financial worries (29)
6.02%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (19)
3.94%
Exposure to negative news/social media (31)
6.43%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (14)
2.9%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (48)
9.96%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (39)
8.09%

Watched Threads