Can we get 10,000 pride emojis?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello you lovely people!

Pride month is sadly coming to a close :sad:, but the fun doesn't stop yet!

We're calling all you TSRians to rise up to the challenge of getting to 10,000 :pride:

Rules

1) Multiple posting allowed :thumbsup: (i see you CTAM spam posters, come and flex your skills :ninja: )

2) It must be the :pride: emoji only. You're more than welcome to use the space to chat in between, but please make sure we've got a pride emoji visible in the post somewhere!

There are some super cool rep prizes up for grabs for the user with the highest number of posts on the thread, and of course, the lucky user that gets us to the big 10,000*! :yep:
*The post that gets the prize will be the 10,000th post as a whole (i.e it will say #10000 in the top right hand corner), so the 999th reply to this thread. It will not be the 10,001st post which autolocks the thread.

Happy Pride spam folks! :nyan:
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 11 months ago
ThomasChad
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
:pride:
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Let's gooooo :pride:
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
we can and we will :dumbells: :pride:
Joleee
Report 1 year ago
but it won't be me the winner as i don't have a laptop :nah: :pride:
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
oh no :pride:
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I will be practicing self control, my post count is already too high :pride:
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm getting one in now, but I'll be too busy to go for as many posts as I've done on other threads...
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Joleee)
but it won't be me the winner as i don't have a laptop :nah: :pride:
:hand: too many excuses :pride:
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
First page of a spam thread :gah:
username5050312
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago

Joleee
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Foxehh)
:hand: too many excuses :pride:
:rofl:

i'll try but if only this game were easier on a mobile :cry:

Joleee
Report 1 year ago
did anyone end up going to any Pride events?:pride:
Joleee
Report 1 year ago
Justin Trudeau once marched in a Pride parade outside my old office and i had no idea :pride:
Obolinda
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Late to the party but :woo: :pride:
BurstingBubbles
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Things have been so busy this week :eek: :pride:
username5763963
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
im joining!!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (50)
26.18%
As I expected (63)
32.98%
Harder (70)
36.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.19%

Watched Threads