I don't like an uncircumcised penis

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I wish my bf had a circumcised penis uncircumcised ones look so ugly does anyone else hate an uncircumsised penis?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
yh the foreskin is disgusting, would never sleep with a guy if he was uncircumcised, it shows poor hygiene
Katya_93
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:five:
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Doubt you will be able to persuade him of the merits of your argument. The foreskin is a pretty good invention in my opinion. The hygiene thing is nonsense with a daily wash
White Wizard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Each to their own, but there are literally thousands of circumcised men who which their foreskin back, and the only European men who chose to get it snipped off in adulthood are converts to Islam or Judaism
WazzWazz98
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wish my bf had a circumcised penis uncircumcised ones look so ugly does anyone else hate an uncircumsised penis?
is a penis aesthetic a deal breaker in the relationship though?
sure we all have preferences
as i guy i would personally prefer a woman with big breasts and chubby thighs but i wouldnt think they were "flawed" or unattractive without
because its only one small part of them
KSM87
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m a British man and was circumcised at birth (parental choice, not religious reasons). In my experience many women prefer men to be circumcised; my girlfriend certainly prefers it. Only a very small percentage of boys in Britain get circumcised at birth for non-religious reasons nowadays; it used to be very common in upper class and upper-middle class circles in England.
Last edited by KSM87; 1 week ago
SomeWelshGuy123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yh the foreskin is disgusting, would never sleep with a guy if he was uncircumcised, it shows poor hygiene
Yeah... That aint true in the slightest, as long as they actually shower there's no difference.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
Go to America then
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
You should dump your boyfriend for his own sake.
(Original post by KSM87)
I’m a British man and was circumcised at birth. In my experience many women prefer men to be circumcised; my girlfriend certainly prefers it. Only a very small percentage of boys in Britain get circumcised at birth for non-religious reasons nowadays; it used to be very common in upper class and upper-middle class circles in England.
Well, she wouldn’t exactly tell you that she hates a circumcised penis anyway. It makes no difference if the man keeps it clean and you don’t know what you’ve lost in terms of sensitivity etc because that is all you’ve known.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Good day to have the snip boys :yep:
135Peter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dumping him seems a bit harsh, and I say that as someone who is very pro-circumcision. Have you chatted to him about him getting circumcised?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why should anyone have bits chopped off of their own bodies for anyone else's benefit? Sorry you don't like uncircumcised penises tho.
Anonymous #5
Report 4 weeks ago
You’re deluded. How does having a foreskin mean poor hygiene? It’s a natural and normal part of the human anatomy. You don’t deserve an uncut penis.
Anonymous #6
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t mind it, he’s clean and will wash it every day and makes sure it’s clean, at the end of the day my relationship isn’t all about sex, there is other ways to we both show affection together. We’ve been together for 5 year and now have a house together. I think friendship, respect and love for each other comes before sexual stuff.
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You see, humans invented these things called showers and baths. We use them to clean ourselves.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Go to America then
about 55 to 65% of males are circumcised in the US, whilst in the UK only 8.5% of males are circumcised.

I wonder why so many get this done in the US??
Anonymous #7
Report 4 weeks ago
Completely disagree. I much prefer an uncircumcised penis. But it wouldn’t be a dealbreaker.
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ANM775)
about 55 to 65% of males are circumcised in the US, whilst in the UK only 8.5% of males are circumcised.

I wonder why so many get this done in the US??
It is important to remember that the countries that favour male circumcision are in the minority. The VAST majority of males in the world are not circumcised. As for America, a lot of it is probably to just go along with the "norm". They can also charge for it, so for the doctors it is $$$.
Anonymous #8
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by White Wizard)
Each to their own, but there are literally thousands of circumcised men who which their foreskin back, and the only European men who chose to get it snipped off in adulthood are converts to Islam or Judaism
Christianity too. In the Bible it says you are meant to be circumcised soon after birth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (4)
5.41%
Uncertainty around my education (6)
8.11%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (8)
10.81%
Lack of purpose or motivation (10)
13.51%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (6)
8.11%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (5)
6.76%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (7)
9.46%
Financial worries (4)
5.41%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (2)
2.7%
Exposure to negative news/social media (7)
9.46%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (3)
4.05%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (7)
9.46%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (5)
6.76%

Watched Threads