The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
SiAnY
200g? :p:

impossible to contain 1080 cals :eek: :biggrin:
habosh
oh my god that is scary :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guess what my mum bought me today? Another 200g thang. :frown: I shouted at her, but have eaten 3 rows anyway and will probs eat the rest tomorrow anyway :biggrin:
Reply 24
SiAnY
Guess what my mum bought me today? Another 200g thang. :frown: I shouted at her, but have eaten 3 rows anyway and will probs eat the rest tomorrow anyway :biggrin:

wohho :p: lol.....my mom sometimes does that but instead she bakes a delicious cake or make a nice sweet thing just to tease me..and she goes like eating a bite followed by yummmmmmm voice to tease me more :p:
SiAnY
If I'm in a Biology exam, I go through and do all the easier questions first, and if I'm slightly unsure about one I'll leave and and go back to it. I find that once I'm some way into an exam I'm much calmer so I can concentrate on working out the answers to the harder questions. It really bugs me when people work methodically through the paper!

me too! i do this for all sciences, maths, spanish, french etc
habosh
impossible to contain 1080 cals :eek: :biggrin:

Yes, choc is rougly 500 odd cals per 100g, so 200g would be around 1000 something cals
It is so important to get enough sleep before an exam!!!! Do not, EVER think you can do an exam if you stay up the whole night before. I wasn't bothered as I'd done it so many times before, but seriously if you don't sleep, the exam will make you!! I learnt my lesson!!
Reply 28
No Future
It is so important to get enough sleep before an exam!!!! Do not, EVER think you can do an exam if you stay up the whole night before. I wasn't bothered as I'd done it so many times before, but seriously if you don't sleep, the exam will make you!! I learnt my lesson!!

hehehe...actully there is no point in studying the day before the exam...I think the day before the exam should be only to revise main points,and organise ideas ,plus chill out eat well make your self feel better and try solving a couple of questions just to prove to your self that you are ready
Reply 29
No Future
Yes, choc is rougly 500 odd cals per 100g, so 200g would be around 1000 something cals

too much :p:
If you don't know the answer for a question, just write anything down and hope it is right. Don't leave it blank because you might be right. I did a science exam this way and I got an A!!

Latest

Trending

Trending