username5776976
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
As above, does MMU offer postgraduate accommodation? I've had two unconditional offers from separate universities and I'm currently making an pros and cons list to help decide which to go for. One thing I'm looking at is university owned accommodation available for postgraduates which the other university has, however MMUs accommodation FAQ page didnt provide a clear answer. Can anyone help with this?
WazzWazz98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
There are some accredited landlords but no accommodation in halls I believe (though this article is quite old)

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/news-and-event...ve%20contracts.
WazzWazz98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Technically you can still apply for accommodation in halls but you will not be guaranteed any

https://www.mmu.ac.uk/study/accommod...tion-guarantee
Manchester Metropolitan University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by username5776976)
As above, does MMU offer postgraduate accommodation? I've had two unconditional offers from separate universities and I'm currently making an pros and cons list to help decide which to go for. One thing I'm looking at is university owned accommodation available for postgraduates which the other university has, however MMUs accommodation FAQ page didnt provide a clear answer. Can anyone help with this?
Hi

Postgraduate students are welcome in all of our Manchester Metropolitan University accommodation. Our accommodation team will endeavour to place you with like-minded students. You can only book our accommodation if you have confirmed an offer with us. If you have any other questions regarding postgraduate accommodation, you can contact our accommodation team at [email protected]

Or if you wish to explore other accommodation options, you can contact Manchester Student Homes on [email protected] to discuss approved private providers.

I hope this helps!
Carly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.47%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (32)
15.92%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
16.42%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (30)
14.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (55)
27.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (38)
18.91%

Watched Threads