does anyone ever feel to happy to revise?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so i have hella mood swings, i think its cuz of my anxiety, there's periods where i'm less anxious which really lifts up my mood, but also times where im really anxious which makes me rly depressesed.
basically some days i'm too depressed/sad to study. i feel like theres no point, that i'm wasting my life, i'm thinking abt how time is always passing and im getting older etc which just puts my mind off studying.
but sometimes, like the past few days, i'm way too excited/happy/energetic to study. idk why, i think its because of summer holidays, but i cant stop thinking of so many happy thoughts and i cant focus on revision. i have a really important exam tmrw and in my insides i feel so excited, like the feeling before u go to the airport/holiday, which is making me not be able to revise. i'm trying to focus but ahhh i can't at all
BrDy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I get that, sometimes you really get in the grind and really want to study and you have so much energy and everything is amazing and- oh wait, I can't sit still- well I'll study while running around, this is so fun!

I don't really have any advice to help you actually study, I'm sorry. But on another note, you might want to get that checked out mate, even if it is because of your anxiety, if you're having pretty extreme & rapid mood swings it can't hurt to get a doctor's opinion, even if it's nothing.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No, it's merely a means to an end.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (33)
30.28%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.17%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
54.13%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (7)
6.42%

Watched Threads