questions for the boys- would you rahter see her without makeup first or later

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A lot of us girls look different wihtou makeup which is normal but i do understand the whole catfihsing thing. So do you prefer to know how they look without it before hand so you can see if youre attracted to them or later and youd like her so much that youd still find her attractive even if she looked different.. AND is it possible to find a girl unattractive after developing some kind of feelings and tehn seeing her without makeup ? or do guys still them despite looking different because tehyre blinded??
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A lot of us girls look different wihtou makeup which is normal but i do understand the whole catfihsing thing. So do you prefer to know how they look without it before hand so you can see if youre attracted to them or later and youd like her so much that youd still find her attractive even if she looked different.. AND is it possible to find a girl unattractive after developing some kind of feelings and tehn seeing her without makeup ? or do guys still them despite looking different because tehyre blinded??
I like a girl more physically after i like her personality so if i already were into her i think it is unlikely to change just like that. When it comes to makeup i would probably like to see her both without and with makeup (of course if she doesnt wear it skip that part). I dont think the order matters for me since it would take way longer to become attracted to her personality anyway.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My compass has always been pointed towards someone with less make up so I’ve never really been in a situation where i have been attracted to someone with lots of make up... many reasons why that’s the case.
If someone wore make up but looked significantly better than they did without, the thought of them without make up will still be at the back of my mind. It’s always been like that for me....
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I'd definitely rather first so I can get use to it and know if I still find you physically attractive at least to a moderate extent without it. There's been videos of people looking like two completely different people with and without it and so I'd rather know what my partner looks like without it early on so that I don't feel lied to and that's probably the same with most guys. At least most guys I know anyways.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
No make up first. Happened with my current gf, when I saw what she looked like with makeup then it's like damn she's radiant. It's more pretty when you're not used to it.
Anonymous #1
No make up first. Happened with my current gf, when I saw what she looked like with makeup then it's like damn she's radiant. It's more pretty when you're not used to it.
when she did weear makeup etc did you find her ugly when you saw her without it or was it like a nice difference
Anonymous #1
I'd definitely rather first so I can get use to it and know if I still find you physically attractive at least to a moderate extent without it. There's been videos of people looking like two completely different people with and without it and so I'd rather know what my partner looks like without it early on so that I don't feel lied to and that's probably the same with most guys. At least most guys I know anyways.
when you say 'moderate extentwithout it' would you really be fine only moderately attracted to someone without it considering you would see her like that most of the time?. her real real face isnt the makeup face its the natural face and so i feel like youd need to find them attractive in their normal natural self if that makes sens
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Sooner. I don't like the heavily made-up look. My ideal is a bit of mascara and perhaps some stuff to darken the eyes (and give that 'come hither' look lol) but other than that, it just doesn't do anything for me, I'm afraid. Healthy, natural and upfront about how they actually look, plus confident about it, beats layer cake every time.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make up enhances rather than creates. Realistically if you meet girls on a night out they will often be wearing it and you don’t have the option of saying take it off so I can first meet you without.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
when she did weear makeup etc did you find her ugly when you saw her without it or was it like a nice difference
No i've never found her ugly. I first met her without makeup and thought she was beautiful. With makeup it's like wow she can look even more beautiful but it doesn't really devalue how she looks without it. Think of it like if you owned your dream car. You love how your car looks but it looks even more amazing after a car wash. Doesn't mean you don't love your car if you don't wash it for a while.
Anonymous #1
No i've never found her ugly. I first met her without makeup and thought she was beautiful. With makeup it's like wow she can look even more beautiful but it doesn't really devalue how she looks without it. Think of it like if you owned your dream car. You love how your car looks but it looks even more amazing after a car wash. Doesn't mean you don't love your car if you don't wash it for a while.
yes i understand makes sense
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
when you say 'moderate extentwithout it' would you really be fine only moderately attracted to someone without it considering you would see her like that most of the time?. her real real face isnt the makeup face its the natural face and so i feel like youd need to find them attractive in their normal natural self if that makes sens
True yeah you are probably right
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
Tbh I’d rather she learn how to spell first.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Tbh I’d rather she learn how to spell first.
forgot this was a grammar competition lmao
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Seeing most girls without make up you come to realise that boys are much better looking in comparison!
Justaboutalive
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lucifer323)
Seeing most girls without make up you come to realise that boys are much better looking in comparison!
Guys have blessed lashes and brows, ngl.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
forgot this was a grammar competition lmao
Or maybe it’s just considered common courtesy to your readers.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Or maybe it’s just considered common courtesy to your readers.
'common courtesy' hahahah im so sorry final fantasy that it offended you that much
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Lucifer323)
yes as a girl this is true I cant lie lol. I just look at guys and think wow youre so lucky to be naturally beautiful
Lucifer323
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes as a girl this is true I cant lie lol. I just look at guys and think wow youre so lucky to be naturally beautiful
Yes that's very true!!

And I am one of these guys who is very gifted!! Handsome and intelligent!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (39)
28.89%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (12)
8.89%
No I am happy with my choice (74)
54.81%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (10)
7.41%

Watched Threads