A question :

Watch
M-2345638393838
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
what family member/members you thought were by your side, but showed their true colours later and definitely didn’t act as “nice” as you thought they were?

I will share my story and feelings in the thread later but for now I want to hear your stories, so let’s make this thread about toxic/shady family members 💜
a.plane
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ok so this happened to my parents but impacted me.

Without going into too much detail.

There was this legal document someone had to sign and they took over a year to do it. Originally they had beef with my parents to get this document signed. This beef was for no reason what’s so ever as they couldve just asked nicely and didn’t understand that the document was taking long due to lawyers etc. This hindered my parents plans for the future and their relationship (thankfully they are still together) and also imapcted me.

Now we haven’t spoken to my whole extended family ever since as they took this family members side. It’s been over 7 years since we’ve spoken. I still remember them but my little sis does even know they exist.
M-2345638393838
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by a.plane)
Ok so this happened to my parents but impacted me.

Without going into too much detail.

There was this legal document someone had to sign and they took over a year to do it. Originally they had beef with my parents to get this document signed. This beef was for no reason what’s so ever as they couldve just asked nicely and didn’t understand that the document was taking long due to lawyers etc. This hindered my parents plans for the future and their relationship (thankfully they are still together) and also imapcted me.

Now we haven’t spoken to my whole extended family ever since as they took this family members side. It’s been over 7 years since we’ve spoken. I still remember them but my little sis does even know they exist.
Wow.
Thanks for sharing this story! And sorry this had to happened and it impacted you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (73)
22.67%
Excited but a bit nervous (146)
45.34%
Not bothered either way (38)
11.8%
I'm really nervous (65)
20.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise