What is the best summer hair style. That guys like?

Watch
campann000
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi - My friend is going to a pool party in a week and wants to know what to do with her hair. Her crush is going to be their and she dose not know what hair style guys like. So im giving it to my TSR fam.
Last edited by campann000; 1 month ago
princess_doctor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
guess It depends on the person. I'd go with whatever I like and represent 'me' the most. she can go with what suits her face the best, I love short hair and it suits my face too so I'd go with that *shrug*
shawn2321
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Make a high ponytail with your, braid it straight back, and fasten it. To give your hair a sleek, clean look, use hairspray. Blake Lively isn't one to let a few stray strands get in her way. Pull the top layers of hair back with bobby pins to keep the focus on the beach waves. https://www.natures-bloom.com/
Last edited by shawn2321; 1 month ago
bulletproof06
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
High ponytail. It is a no effort look that suits all hair types.
taurusperson
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Pixie haircut. This will leave you looking stunning all summer long!
moonsquad
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Braids..Do a loose fishtail braid style.
campann000
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn2321)
Make a high ponytail with your, braid it straight back, and fasten it. To give your hair a sleek, clean look, use hairspray. Blake Lively isn't one to let a few stray strands get in her way. Pull the top layers of hair back with bobby pins to keep the focus on the beach waves.
Oh, Wow thanks.
campann000
Rep:
?
(Original post by moonsquad)
Braids..Do a loose fishtail braid style.
Thanks, I told her to do that. That is what im doing but she may want to do something else. I will show her all the options.
twinklelittlstar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
whichever hairstyle makes her feel confident. confidence is sexy, and guys will be drawn to her like bees to honey. (also, what’s up w the constant yearning for male validation? don’t alter your own appearance based off what u think other people would like on you- the only person u need to impress is yourself!!)
campann000
Rep:
?
(Original post by twinklelittlstar)
whichever hairstyle makes her feel confident. confidence is sexy, and guys will be drawn to her like bees to honey. (also, what’s up w the constant yearning for male validation? don’t alter your own appearance based off what u think other people would like on you- the only person u need to impress is yourself!!)
Yes!! Girl (Sorry if your not a girl im just assuming) I know what your saying. I for one try to do what i like not what other guys like. My bff emma i feel is trying to prove something that she dose not have to prove. She is pretty but not Evan that just looks she is super kind and thoughtful. She dose not have to prove her self for these guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads