isla456
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anybody have any suggestions for how I could start my nursing personal statement? I have some paragraphs for what I could include, but I'm finding it hard to come up with an engaging starter sentence.
thanks in advance )
fiona1396
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are so many articles out there saying what not to write, I only seen my opening sentence on a 'don't' list (because it is apparently overused) after I had submitted my UCAS and I have uni offers so I wouldn't pay much attention to those. Best advice I can give is to open your statement demonstrating your knowledge of the profession & your understanding of the difficult nature of it
ENUOfficial
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by isla456)
Does anybody have any suggestions for how I could start my nursing personal statement? I have some paragraphs for what I could include, but I'm finding it hard to come up with an engaging starter sentence.
thanks in advance )
Heyy

You have chosen a great course to study! A couple of suggestions to start off would be to state why you have chosen this course to study and then talk about any knowledge that you have supporting your interest. You could also include a little bit about any career plans for once you graduate!

Also, if you have any relevant volunteering experience, don't forget to include this too!

Any other questions, please give me a shout!

Thanks

Steph @ ENU
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Check this guidance for nursing PSs out https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5550452
Last edited by Interrobang; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (46)
15.03%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (98)
32.03%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (38)
12.42%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (26)
8.5%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (17)
5.56%
I think it's an unfair expectation (78)
25.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.98%

Watched Threads