siddharth.rajah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am from India (CBSE), I'll be applying to a UK Med School for 2022 entry. I wanted to know if our class 11 grades are required to be mentioned in the UCAS Application. Thank you!
SyedN
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, your best bet would be to contact the universities you are thinking of applying to, but some of the people that applied to University of Leeds Medical School did say they disclosed their class 10 grades and that was fine for them as they did get an interview.

But like I said you would receive the best advice from the university itself.

Let me know if you got any more questions about studying medicine or studying in the UK.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
qwert7890 is also an Indian student and may know more
dolbyatmosphere
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by siddharth.rajah)
I am from India (CBSE), I'll be applying to a UK Med School for 2022 entry. I wanted to know if our class 11 grades are required to be mentioned in the UCAS Application. Thank you!
It is not a mandatory requirement but I personally did send in my 11th grade scores. Your 10th and 12th grade predicted scores matter the most.
siddharth.rajah
Rep:
?
(Original post by dolbyatmosphere)
It is not a mandatory requirement but I personally did send in my 11th grade scores. Your 10th and 12th grade predicted scores matter the most.
Oh thank you very much! BTW, if you're okay, could you share your 11th grade scores in Chemistry and Biology? Thanks!
dolbyatmosphere
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by siddharth.rajah)
Oh thank you very much! BTW, if you're okay, could you share your 11th grade scores in Chemistry and Biology? Thanks!
It's not great lmao, I got 83% in Chemistry and 93% in Biology. Good luck with your application!
siddharth.rajah
Rep:
?
(Original post by dolbyatmosphere)
It's not great lmao, I got 83% in Chemistry and 93% in Biology. Good luck with your application!
Oh! Cool thanks!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (66)
22.07%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
44.82%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.37%
I'm really nervous (62)
20.74%

Watched Threads