The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

MSc Data Analytics - entry requirements

Hi, I hope you are all well and safe. I have just finished my bachelors in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering from a prestigious turkish university and I am planning to apply for Data analytics at QUB for january intake. My GPA is a bit lower 2.63 (76.30%) which is in lower class (2:2). I am currently taking online courses to improve my data analysis knowledge before I enroll. I have seen the entry requirements for QUB on their website and I think I am eligible but I want to know from a student who has been in the same situation if I have a chance of getting in if I apply? Thank you.
Original post by ammarshahzad2
Hi, I hope you are all well and safe. I have just finished my bachelors in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering from a prestigious turkish university and I am planning to apply for Data analytics at QUB for january intake. My GPA is a bit lower 2.63 (76.30%) which is in lower class (2:2). I am currently taking online courses to improve my data analysis knowledge before I enroll. I have seen the entry requirements for QUB on their website and I think I am eligible but I want to know from a student who has been in the same situation if I have a chance of getting in if I apply? Thank you.

Hi!

I'm well thankyou, I hope the same for you. Well done on finishing your bachelors degree, it's great that you're thinking of coming to Queen's! It sounds like you're eligible, but to make sure I would contact admissions at [email protected]. I'm sorry that I don't know of any students in your position though:frown:

I hope admissions gets back to you with good news. Please ask away if you have any other questions about life in Belfast:smile:

Emily, Team Queen's
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Quick Reply