username5513238
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I want to do my undergraduate degree in Maths and I was wondering if Queen Mary is good for Maths?
Flxmz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My older brother studied Maths there and he’s currently in his third year. He seems content with it but who knows if he’s dying inside. I think it’s good
JustSomeGuy:/
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If rankings matter to you its currently 41st for maths in the UK. However, I recommend you look at the course yourself to see if you like the modules or not. Any particular reason you want to know about Queen Mary University of London? I mean a university is a university so it can't really be bad at a subject per say so I think you're being a bit vague. What do you want from a university? What grades are you willing to achieve for university?
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
By what standard? What grades do you have and what other universities are you looking a?

(Original post by JustSomeGuy:/)
If rankings matter to you its currently 41st for maths in the UK. However, I recommend you look at the course yourself to see if you like the modules or not. Any particular reason you want to know about Queen Mary University of London? I mean a university is a university so it can't really be bad at a subject per say so I think you're being a bit vague. What do you want from a university? What grades are you willing to achieve for university?
Would soft-disagree with this with the caveat that it'll be mainly relative to the individual. There are definitely degrees that won't challenge particular students enough, (with maths in particular there's a range of demand) or play to their interests.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.72%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.69%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.11%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.48%

Watched Threads