What Myers-Briggs Personality type are you?

Watch
Amira_Jade
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What Personality type are you? Try this link!
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Elle.J
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INFJ
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Report 1 month ago
INTP and INFJ.
Last edited by Final Fantasy; 1 month ago
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle.J)
INFJ
Me too
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Intp & infj
How come you got two results?
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amira_Jade)
How come you got two results?
I do it every year. It went from INTJ to INFJ to INTP then back to INFJ and sometimes back to INTP.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've done the test twice but I keep forgetting what I got...is there a way to recover my results lol.
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
I've done the test twice but I keep forgetting what I got...is there a way to recover my results lol.
I don't think so. If you do the test on 16 Personalities.com though you can get ur results sent to your email address and that one is much more accurate!
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't think so. If you do the test on 16 Personalities.com though you can get ur results sent to your email address and that one is much more accurate!
Ah I just checked my emails and found it.

Apparently I'm ESFP-T.
Don't really know what that means but ok.
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
I do it every year. It went from INTJ to INFJ to INTP then back to INFJ and sometimes back to INTP.
That's interesting. Just means that your preferences shift often. For example if you're someone who's studying or changing job you may find that you've moved from a more uptight deadlined style (INTJ) to a more 'go with the flow' style (INTP)... And between INTJ and INFJ usually just means a shift in the importance of emotions to you and their values in decision-making
Theloniouss
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm the little goat ♑
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ISFJ
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Ah I just checked my emails and found it.

Apparently I'm ESFP-T.
Don't really know what that means but ok.
E - Extroverted (friendly, sociable people who love parties and social interaction, tends to liven them up)
S - Observant (tend to see the details rather than the big picture and focus on what's right in front of them in a detail-orientated way rather than a holistic way)
F - Feeling (prefer to make decisions based on emotional and moral values rather than logical fact based values)
P - Prospecting (Go with the flow type personality, easy-going, easy to get along with and can compromise or be flexible with plans).
T - Turbulent (More like to blame self than others for things that go wrong, can self-doubt at times).

Is that accurate to you?
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
E - Extroverted (friendly, sociable people who love parties and social interaction, tends to liven them up)
S - Observant (tend to see the details rather than the big picture and focus on what's right in front of them in a detail-orientated way rather than a holistic way)
F - Feeling (prefer to make decisions based on emotional and moral values rather than logical fact based values)
P - Prospecting (Go with the flow type personality, easy-going, easy to get along with and can compromise or be flexible with plans).
T - Turbulent (More like to blame self than others for things that go wrong, can self-doubt at times).

Is that accurate to you?
Yeah, extremely accurate.
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by Theloniouss)
I'm the little goat ♑
Lol I meant for a scientific myers and briggs study, not astrology. But thanks for commenting
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ENFJ
Final Fantasy
Report 1 month ago
That's interesting. Just means that your preferences shift often. For example if you're someone who's studying or changing job you may find that you've moved from a more uptight deadlined style (INTJ) to a more 'go with the flow' style (INTP)... And between INTJ and INFJ usually just means a shift in the importance of emotions to you and their values in decision-making
I appreciate the assessment, however I have my own interpretations on the matter which make more sense to me.
hunchoM
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
INFJ :ahee:
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
I appreciate the assessment, however I have my own interpretations on the matter which make more sense to me.
That's fine. Of course I'm not suggesting this is definitely the case as you would know your own self much better than I would as a random person lol. Hope you do find the personality test enlightening though (the 16 personalities.com one is more likely to give you advice on your personality type too if you wanted to check that one out. I found it very helpful outside of my studies).
Amira_Jade
Rep:
?
(Original post by hunchoM)
INFJ :ahee:
Yay! Join the club hehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (48)
15.19%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (102)
32.28%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (39)
12.34%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (27)
8.54%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (18)
5.7%
I think it's an unfair expectation (79)
25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
0.95%

Watched Threads