The Student Room Group

As level mock help

Hello, I have 4 days to my mock exam and I still haven't begun studying yet. I have been depressed all year and my current predicted grades are all B's. I take AQA biology and chemistry, and Edexcel maths. Is there any hope of me achieving an A or a B? Also I would highly appreciate it if anyone could give me advice on how to catch up on everything (study techniques or youtube video) + how many hours of work/revision I should be putting in. Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely day!
Original post by 1234512
Hello, I have 4 days to my mock exam and I still haven't begun studying yet. I have been depressed all year and my current predicted grades are all B's. I take AQA biology and chemistry, and Edexcel maths. Is there any hope of me achieving an A or a B? Also I would highly appreciate it if anyone could give me advice on how to catch up on everything (study techniques or youtube video) + how many hours of work/revision I should be putting in. Thank you so much and I hope you have a lovely day!

Hi, I presume you're in year 12? If so, you can definitely get an A next year. I did AQA Bio, Edexcel Chem (just finished year 13) and I dropped Maths so can't help you there. It's worth talking to your teachers and seeing what they suggest. Snaprevise and Allery Chemistry is great for content explanations and then if you have any textbooks just looking over to check you have all the notes. For Exam technique, chemistry practice questions are the way to go! Most of chemistry is knowing exactly how to answer the questions, even if you understand the content. Biology the same is true. It can be really demotivating to watch studytubers doing 12 hour study days and the fact is, it is for most people completely unrealistic. 2 hours work/revision after school is more than enough and on the weekend 4-6 hours. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending