At what age do you think of getting married?

Watch this thread
Anonbro1
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I would say 23 for me. I am 19 at present.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Hopefully 25 🤞🏼 Though great if sooner, I’m 23
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Statistically, people in the UK are more likely to be 30+ when they're first married.
Cıllıan
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Anonbro1
Rep:
Did you get married more than once?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
27-30
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Above 35. Younger me would’ve thought 20s but times have changed. I’m 18 now. I want to accomplish many many things and whilst that is still somewhat possible with a husband, with a husband implies married family life and children which I have no obligation to have early in life.

So Yh above 35 realistically
Anonbro1
Rep:
That sounds interesting. Are you comfortable with sharing an account of what happened?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Probably 35, im 25 at present. Haven’t even decided what country I want to settle in, marriage feels a long way atm.
bleeblahbleh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
probably around the 28 mark, I want to be sure I'm confident and happy with myself before jumping into marriage
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i'd personally say 24-26.
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I honestly don't know if I'll ever get married and if I do then it definitely won't be any time soon. I'm 22 rn and I probably wouldn't get married till my late twenties or even 30+. Also I'd prefer to be in a polyamorous relationship. Ik in my religion (I'm Muslim) we're allowed 4 wives but my only issue with that is that it may be harder to have a family in a polyamorous relationship.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've never thought about it and I don't really expect that will change.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I probably won't go down the marriage route.
I'm 26.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I probably won't go down the marriage route.
I'm 26.
Aww why not?
Anonbro1
Rep:
(Original post by shooonthebeat)
I honestly don't know if I'll ever get married and if I do then it definitely won't be any time soon. I'm 22 rn and I probably wouldn't get married till my late twenties or even 30+. Also I'd prefer to be in a polyamorous relationship. Ik in my religion (I'm Muslim) we're allowed 4 wives but my only issue with that is that it may be harder to have a family in a polyamorous relationship.
Yeah. Having multiple wives is hard. Some jurists even advised to be content with one wife.
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
25 minimum, hopefully around the 25-28 mark if I can find someone.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Aww why not?
Marriage is losing relevance.
rabbitmuffin89
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The best age to marry is when you know you're ready for marriage..
And that you've matured enough to handle situations that can arise.
bleeblahbleh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Aww why not?
Even though this wasn't to me, some people are perfectly happy unmarried, it doesn't mean they're single, and even if they are single it doesn't necessarily mean they're unhappy. Being unmarried isn't something to pity lol.
Last edited by bleeblahbleh; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
17.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (44)
52.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.76%

Watched Threads