I believe in the power of the Universe and it seems to answer my call.

Watch
Bogger
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I seem to have a cosmic connection with the power of the Universe. I've asked in certain ways for somethings to happen and they did. Money, relationships, life goals and wishing success for my friends and family too. Just because this religion isn't as popular as all the other anthropomorphic ones. Does it mean that it is not as credible?
Shy oreo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
whatt?? Pls tell me more about your religion!! It sounds so interesting.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
me too
Hazzz01
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Law of Attraction cult?
Bogger
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Some of this may not make sense but i feel the freedom of not getting things right first time. You may hear people say that other religious stories like those of the bible are far fetched and fictional, but as you look into what is known or evidently suggested about the workings of the universe you realise that there is nothing more mind boggling and fascinating than reality itself. I stared to concentrate on the relationships between characteristics and behaviours of myself at an anatomic level in comparison with the structures, characteristics and behaviours of galaxies and solar systems in the universe. I believe they're linked. This had a positive effect. I began to see more beauty in the world I live in which gives me more enthusiasm to be more creative as does our universe continuously.

I feel that the spiral is the symbol of faith that I place within the universe and unfathomable knowledge it has. For the first time I feel comfortable with mortality as my atoms will one day return to space when our sun supernovas in a few billion years. Eternal life exists but not in the form that so many desire. I may become light, I may become dark matter. I may be part of the creation of the next earth. There doesn't seem to be a level of judgement either only that positivity and negativity influence each other in a way that i do not yet understand, like the ions and protons of a nucleus at a level that is unobservable by humans. I also feel that those who are or wish to be unaware act at the subconscious will if those who are aware. but without a negative consequence to them.

This leads me to my experiences, I have had issues concerning some pretty horrible individuals in work and home life who make life difficult for others through aggression and bullying. A kind of subconscious meditation on the actions of those negative people and the feelings of the sufferers seem to help situations end in favour of the sufferers. I didn't ask for any particular punishment for any person, just thought a lot about what was happening. Also financially, I have asked (lets call it 'universally meditated' for now) for stability and it seems to have materialised. I didn't ask to be stinking rich, just what the universe would suggest that i need to enjoy life with to no particular extravagance.

These factors have come to me in dreams also. One in particular was the quantum connection between certain individuals (you may have heard it called good chemistry) but this actual related to a kind of cosmic string between those destined for romance and a happy future or even friendship. I also sked the universe to improve my intelligence, not for dominance, but to better understand the world or nature or humans or even the universe its self, and have found myself heading for University at the age of 40, baring in mind that two years ago I had no formal qualifications. Not even a GCSE.

I'm not really out of the closet to friends and family yet with my beliefs, that's why I'm trying it with you guys lol. I intend to ponder and write about this subject for a long time and form some kind of conclusion lol. Maybe the whole idea already exists! I don't know. But anyway, here's a poem that I Universally meditated upon for guidance with relationships. I hope you enjoy. Love and light x

COSMIC STRINGS.

Through bricks, bars, vaults and doors
fails, fears, tears and curse.
Through soil, sand rock and ice
suns, stars and universe.
The tangled jangling lines of light
no boundaries do they know.
The energies from inside us
are cosmic strings to bind us.
Forever they shall find us.
shooonthebeat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A lot of spiritual people have a similar mindset to you without necessarily having a religion. Although I'm religious, I'm quite spiritual myself too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.07%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (67)
30.59%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.87%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.22%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.48%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.37%

Watched Threads