The Student Room Group

Seeing my friend naked

Okay so I was at a friends house and I went to the bathroom and he had just come out the shower so I saw him naked and just started at him for like 5 seconds and I quickly ran out. It’s been 30 minutes and we still haven’t talked, it’s quite awkward.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Okay so I was at a friends house and I went to the bathroom and he had just come out the shower so I saw him naked and just started at him for like 5 seconds and I quickly ran out. It’s been 30 minutes and we still haven’t talked, it’s quite awkward.

Just curious - are you a girl and a boy or both girls or both boys?
Reply 2
Original post by M-2345638393838
Just curious - are you a girl and a boy or both girls or both boys?

I’m a girl and he’s a boy and we’re both Asians (like modest) so it’s a bit awkward
The rule is, if you seen him naked he has to now see you naked to make it fair lol
Reply 4
Original post by scorpion95
The rule is, if you seen him naked he has to now see you naked to make it fair lol

I could never, it’s so awkward it’s been more than an hour and we still haven’t looked at each other
I could never, it’s so awkward it’s been more than an hour and we still haven’t looked at each other

Maybe just make a little joke or two or something about the situation to break the ice,
Lol just talk normally and forget about it, it will pass soon, was only a few seconds anyway.
Why stare lol? Do the ASSERTION OF DOMINANCE after. Fr though, just talk as if nothing happened. Our faces are naked.
Reply 8
Omg
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by scorpion95
Maybe just make a little joke or two or something about the situation to break the ice,

I’m an awkward person so it’ll be hard, and so is he
Original post by Justaboutalive
Lol just talk normally and forget about it, it will pass soon, was only a few seconds anyway.

But I accidentally started at it for a few seconds as I had never seen one before, so I made it worse
Original post by urlocalinmate
Why stare lol? Do the ASSERTION OF DOMINANCE after. Fr though, just talk as if nothing happened. Our faces are naked.

Just awkward people I guess and true lol😭
Original post by Skp_
Call him in your room & make sure he sees everything too

Won’t that make it worse though😭
Should have had sex with him there and then I did that to my uni house mate once after bath or shower sex is the best
Should have had sex with him there and then I did that to my uni house mate once after bath or shower sex is the best

Really, didn’t you guys find it weird and was it the first time you saw each other naked?
Reply 15
omg
(edited 2 years ago)
Really, didn’t you guys find it weird and was it the first time you saw each other naked?

Not at all then again he was hot
Reply 17

How old are you both?
hahah start a conversation with him saying “so about that.....” 😹 and see how he responds haha
I'd ask him how's it hanging

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending