Leomontgomery
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey. Can I do medicine degree if I didn’t do math chemistry or biology at a level?? Is there absolutely no way I can do medicine-even abroad?? (I’m from Uk)
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don’t have the correct A Level subjects, you have the option of a foundation Medicine course.

becausethenight and GANFYD might be able to help further.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leomontgomery)
Hey. Can I do medicine degree if I didn’t do math chemistry or biology at a level?? Is there absolutely no way I can do medicine-even abroad?? (I’m from Uk)
What A levels do you have?

Medicine entry requirements for universities abroad vary greatly and may be subject to...flexibility.

You should have a close look at this document:

https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...22-digital.pdf
Kerzen
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What do you have at A Level and GCSE?
GANFYD
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There is Newcastle A100 and Manchester and Dundee A104 courses that do not require science A levels
Leomontgomery
Rep:
?
(Original post by Democracy)
What A levels do you have?

Medicine entry requirements for universities abroad vary greatly and may be subject to...flexibility.

You should have a close look at this document:

https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...22-digital.pdf
I did economics , English lit and psychology and in my final mocks I got A*A*A, but I’ll find out my final results in august. I’ll check out the document now- thanks!
Leomontgomery
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kerzen)
What do you have at A Level and GCSE?
I did economics , English lit and psychology and in my final mocks I got A*A*A, but I’ll find out my final results in august. And then for gcse I’ve got 12 GCSEs and I did french arabic geog drama art business in addition to the compulsory gcses. I got 77 in GCSE science tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (32)
16.24%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (62)
31.47%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (23)
11.68%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (16)
8.12%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (11)
5.58%
I think it's an unfair expectation (50)
25.38%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.52%

Watched Threads